Located in Scoresby we are looking for an experienced property stylist to work full time Monday to Friday. This role involves creating furniture packages and staging homes and apartments for sale. This is a hands on role and requires a person who can manage the entire process from initial client meetings through to installation and setup. A drivers license and car is required for this role
Your role will include:
- Sales and business development
- Instore and onsite quoting
- Creating furniture packages
- Picking orders
- Onsite installation
- A qualification as a stylists or interior designer with hands on experience with property styling and/or interior design
You will have the following attributes
- Have superior design and styling skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Be a fast decision maker, with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ability to relate well to people and excellent telephone skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Sales and business development capabilities
- Be computer literate
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Property Stylist?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.