Aastha Community Services is an NDIS Service Provider located in Perth. We passionately support people with disabilities to make a visible and measurable difference in their lives. We are seeking an energetic, passionate, and highly committed individual to be part of our ever-growing team. The Administration Officer will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director and Service Coordinators. This includes and is not limited to, maintaining records in the Nightingale database, responding to incoming emails, minute taking at meetings, shortlisting support worker applications, update policies and procedures as required, and maintain SharePoint.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with Director, Support Coordinators, Participants and Support Workers
- Maintain the Nightingale database with accurate and timely data entry.
- Provide quality customer service to all internal and external enquiries, messages, and referrals.
- Monitoring and managing Attendance
- Providing quality customer service to all internal and external inquiries, messages, and referrals.
- Prepare meeting agendas and undertake minute taking.
- Review and develop required forms
- Recruitment and onboarding new staff.
- Ensuring all documentation and policies and procedures are updated and filed accordingly. Qualifications and Skills:
- Full WA Drivers License
- Current National Police Check
- NDIS Screening Check - Relevant Qualifications Preferred but not essential
- Experience preferred but not essential If you are interested please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com or click the Apply button.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.