Recreation Venue - Program Support Officer
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for a Program Support Officer to join their teams and work in a large recreational client, that hosts various activities for schools and groups.
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, helping to facilitate and support outdoor recreational activities with different visitors and groups and offering a high level of customer experience whilst ensuring safety - this role is for you! On the job training and development, work life balance and make a difference in the community.
The current roster requires a new staff member to join the team and cover bookings, Monday to Sunday availability for day shift hours.
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be not limited to:
- Assist in the facilitation of outdoor recreation activities and programs to Venue clients providing safe and high-quality experiences
- Perform logistical tasks associated with the delivery of outdoor recreation activities, including preparing and packing-down outdoor recreation activity equipment, delivery of equipment trailers to off-site locations, and maintaining equipment storage areas
- Conduct client service duties as required
- Perform administrative and maintenance tasks, including non-technical equipment maintenance, repairs and cleaning tasks as directed
- Perform duties in compliance with Department policy and procedure, Program Delivery Standards, Workplace Health and Safety legislation, and industry standards
- Deliver appropriate standards of client service and relationship management within the Venue and local community
- Undertake additional tasks as identified by supervising officers to meet the needs of the Venue
What we are looking for:
- Current approved Working with Children blue card (or willingness to obtain)
- First aid and CPR accreditation (advantageous)
- Current and valid Qld Drivers Licence for movement of vehicles on site
- Previous experience in a similar role (fitness, tourism, recreation and hospitality industries)
- Availability for immediate start and able to work all operational hours
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on APPLY and upload an updated resume. If you experience any difficulties uploading your resume, please call Programmed on 1300 776 472 and quote job reference number ….
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.