COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design. With a focus on design excellence and our people we provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
About the role:
We are currently searching for experienced Graduates of Architecture to work within our Melbourne studio on existing and upcoming projects.
Our team members have the opportunity throughout their career with COX to work across varied typologies including but not limited Cultural, Education & Research, Health & Justice, Office & Mixed-use, Residential & Hotel, Retail, Sport and Transport. We encourage our people to develop a depth of knowledge across all areas and continue to develop and refine their skills.
- Liaison and coordination with project team, clients and consultants
- Production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Design and documentation – CAD and REVIT
- Design and planning, including graphic requirements / presentations
- Site activities as required
- At least 4 years’ experience in architecture
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong REVIT skills
- Proficiency in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor of Architecture required
- Salary range from $65,000 - $75,000 per annum plus superannuation, depending on level of experience
If you are a team player with a focus on design excellence then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Graduate of Architecture?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.