Animal Health - Livestock Assistants
Located in Burra South Australia (approx. 160km north of Adelaide) there are several newly created opportunities opening at the growing Princess Royal Feedlot facility for Livestock Assistants specialising in animal health.
These roles require team players who are reliable, self-motivated and enjoy working outdoors with cattle.
Please note, applicants must have full rights to work in Australia, sponsorship is not available for this role.
Expected duties will include:
- Diagnosis of animal health symptoms with an emphasis on animal welfare,
- Administration of animal health treatments
- Maintaining accurate records of animal treatments and stock movements
- Daily livestock handling duties
- Maintaining compliance with Princess Royal’s policies, including but not limited to: WHS, HR, QA, Animal Welfare & Environmental obligations
- Acclimating and exercising cattle
- General yard duties, including cleaning
Both cattle handling experience and a current Drivers Licence are essential. The ability to ride a quad bike is highly desirable.
Any other licences or tickets are advantageous.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, are health and safety conscious and above all love working with animals we can’t wait to hear from you.
To apply please submit a cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the role and up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 08 8892 2421 for more information.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.