Legal Graduate/Law Clerk
Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
We are a boutique firm of specialist lawyers doing top-end work in a flexible and inclusive environment.
We work across various States and Territories looking after a very successful stable of clients servicing their property, business and corporate needs.
Our team is looking for someone who is keen to play a support role whilst learning legal and commercial skills along the way.
We always try to keep an open mind, but:
- Ideally some office or administrative experience.
- Available to work full time.
- Available for immediate start.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Practical, common-sense approach
- Ideally some experience with Leap and document management.
- Pro-active and keen to learn.
We value versatility in a boutique firm environment, but expect the role to include:
- Assisting with preparing and collating documents.
- Preparing standard letters based on templates.
- Preparing/assisting with basic reports.
- Reviewing basic documents (dependent on your experience level).
- Liaising with clients.
- File opening.
- Some word processing.
Please let us know if you would like to meet.
- How many years' experience do you have as a Legal Graduate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.