- Are you looking for a “mentor” for your CPA studies?
- Would you like to work with a fantastic team lead by a current CPA NSW Councillor?
Then this is the role for you, if you like to extend yourself beyond core accounting tasks.
The Assistant Accountant/Project Administrator is responsible for the provision of accounting and financial support at the direction of our Financial Controller, including project analysis and preparation of reporting information and interaction with various stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate your ability in the following key criteria:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to follow instruction and strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a keenness to learn and grow
- Ability to follow through on tasks and effectively manage priorities
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook etc
- Relevant accounting qualifications either Certificate, Diploma or Degree
- Minimum 1-year experience
What you’ll do:
- Setup and maintenance of projects including job costing, WIP recognition and billing
- Setting up, coordinating project document templates, including letters and reports and maintaining document management systems
- Monthly Financial reporting including variance analysis and forecasts
- Inventory management and control processes both locally and international
- Review service work orders and liaise with our internal and external customers
- Other general administrative duties to support the business operations and the team
- Office based role with free onsite parking
- Education support
Kastle Systems is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
Master Licence: 404023727
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have experience with inventory management?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.