Residential Construction Site Supervisor/Builder
Murphy Builders is a successful award-winning builder with over 45 years of construction experience throughout Queensland and NSW, in both the residential and commercial sectors. Due to continuous growth within the residential sector, an opportunity for a talented Residential Construction Site Supervisor has become available in Ballina and Lennox Head Region. The successful candidate will preferably be local to the Northern Rivers region or surrounding area and have strong networking relationships with local trades and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities of the Site Supervisor/Builder:
- Manage multiple residential projects
- Manage material deliveries
- Manage sub-contractors
- Liaise closely with clients, subcontractors and internal departments
- Ensure that homes are built within budget and agreed time-frames without compromising quality.
- Work within company guidelines
- Take a hands-on approach to carpentry work where needed.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within a Site Supervisory role
- Excellent technical and working knowledge of the NSW Residential Building Industry
- Excellent organisational, planning, and programming skills
- An ability to manage and liaise professionally with Subcontractors and Clients on site
- Good networking relationship with trades and suppliers within the Northern Rivers region
- NSW Fair Trading Qualified Site Supervisors Licence (Essential)
- Carpentry Trade Certificate (Essential)
- Excellent customer service skills
- An innate eye for detail
- An understanding of OHS regulatory codes
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
An attractive salary package, tablet and mobile will be offered to the right candidate.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applications. We will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
To apply for this position click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email a cover letter and up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have professional carpentry experience?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.