Scientific Officers (Full-Time) – Biochemistry
About the business
4Cyte Pathology’s Sydney-based laboratory provides clinical diagnostics services to healthcare practitioners and the local community. Due to expansion of our business, we are seeking suitably qualified Scientific Officers to join our Team
About the role
As a Scientific Officer in the Biochemistry area, you will be working hands on with a range of automated analysers. You will also be required to perform sample preparation for a number of manual tests. The successful candidate should have a minimum 3 (three) years’ post graduate experience in clinical biochemistry. Experience with chemistry and immunoassay analysers attached to an automation line in a central pathology laboratory is highly advantageous.
- As described by NPAAC, a recognised qualification at a minimum BSc level.
- Adhering to Quality and company policies and procedures,
- Ability to prioritise and organise workflow safely and efficiently
- Maintaining and utilising equipment and instruments
- Perform tasks as requested by the Medical Director/Chemical Pathologist and Senior Scientist in-charge.
- Exhibit high level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Availability to work on a rotating roster.
If you have the appropriate qualifications and experience, please forward a cover letter and CV by 5pm, 29th of October 2021 to the email@example.com. Please be advised that only short-listed candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia may apply.
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.