Are you looking to be part of dynamic and enthusiastic team?
Does ongoing casual work suit your lifestyle ?
Would you enjoy promoting Australia’s biggest brands and being a part of the action in the greatest events across the country?
If you answered YES, then being a promotional staff member for XPO Talent is the perfect role for you!
About the role:
XPO Talent is looking for ambassadors to be the face of incredible brands across Australia. We are looking for outgoing, lively, and hardworking individuals that aren’t afraid to get right in the action and promote a range of different products. From handing out samples in-store, helping customers find the perfect foundation shade or working in teams at product launches, festivals, and other high-profile locations – we do it all!
The position is flexible with days, hours, and locations. We have so many exciting opportunities all throughout the year, so they’ll always be something to suit you! It’s perfect for anyone who wants to add a little fun into their week or cannot commit to full time work.
Haven’t worked as Promotional Staff before? No problem, you don’t have to!
XPO are invested in getting to know YOU so we can find campaigns that align with your interests and skills. We are passionate about ongoing training and support so we will be here to guide you throughout your time with us.
What you can offer:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Positive, friendly, and proactive attitude
- Reliable and trustworthy: If you are good to us, we will be GREAT to you!
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Flexible travel arrangements (some of our campaigns require you to transport equipment)
What we offer:
- An incredible team of staff willing to work alongside you!
- So many incredible opportunities and future work
- Competitive hourly rates between $30/hr - $40/hr (depending on the role and responsibility)
- Flexible days/hours/locations
- Opportunity to represent numerous national and global brands!
- Ongoing support and regular training
If you think you would make a fantastic Promotional Staff member, we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.