We are a well established 2 chair practice in Earlwood, Sydney. We offer all types of general dentistry including implants, wisdom tooth surgery and orthodontics.
We have been open for 7 years and have gained the trust and confidence of our community. Our practice is known for our professionalism and our respectful and individual treatment of every patient who walks through the doors.
We are an open and supportive practice that will support your continued education and upgrading of your skills. We want you to enjoy working in all aspects of dentistry that we offer.
Qualifications & experience
- At least 2 years experience
Tasks & responsibilities
- Chairside assisting
- Helping with stock
- Experience with surgical dentistry and orthodontics preferred
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?
- Which of the following dental practice management software do you have experience with?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.