At TEAM SMITH we take pride in our results and our company appearance and have a high standard of expectations on ourselves, this is why we are looking for someone with drive, passion, a friendly by nature personality with the right attitude, someone who is willing to get the job done efficiently with minimal fuss.
Are you looking to be part of a close-knit team which is more like a family? Would you like to be part of a supportive yet challenging work environment where you can grow your skill set?
If you are looking for the ultimate opportunity to launch your Real Estate career on the Central Coast, then look no further.
We are seeking someone for a customer-focused Sales Administrator/Support role/PA who shares passion in Real Estate.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide all necessary administrative support in the listing and selling process
- Handling client inquiry via phone and email
- Manage all property marketing campaigns
- Liaise with vendors and buyers, solicitors, property stylists, building inspectors and valuers
- Pre & post appraisal follow ups
- Create and format documents and presentations
- Preparation of open home and conduction inspections
- Manage all data into the CRM, (Agentbox)
- Other administrative support as required
- Real Estate experience helpful but not essential
- Certificate of Registration required (can be undertaken once employment begins)
- Drivers License and your own vehicle
- Have strong administration skills with high attention to detail
- Are highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Have strong customer service skills and a positive “can do” attitude
If you are looking for an exciting new career challenge and are an enthusiastic team player with energy, ambition and professionalism to work in an evolving business, then please apply now.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.