BG&E Resources (BGER) is an Australian based engineering services business providing all-encompassing services to resource and industrial sector clients including process plants, rail systems, bridges, haul roads, ports and non-process infrastructure.
At BG&E Resources we know that our people and our culture are what differentiates us.
What we offer
On offer are the fantastic career opportunities that come with joining a specialist team as it grows. The ability to genuinely influence the business's direction and success through your personal efforts and be rewarded accordingly. As a workplace we also offer:
- Career development
- Flexible working conditions (incl working from home)
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Yearly performance bonuses
- Novated leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
To support our ongoing growth, BGER is seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team, reporting to the Project Delivery Manager and responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of multidiscipline projects. Determining priorities, meeting strict deadlines and budget demands whilst having the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Qualified professional Engineer with 3-7 years experience in a site based position
- The ability to read and interpret specifications, technical drawings, schematics, and any other engineering documents and/or reports
- Experience in small and large scale CSMP infrastructure projects particularly in the mineral resource or materials handling industry
- Familiarity with scheduling and cost controls systems
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Understanding of safety systems and safe work practices
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you are interested in progressing your interest in this role, please click on the APPLY NOW button and register your details.
We are committed to this process and as such, will endeavor to review and respond to your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to speaking to you!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.