Multiple positions available for Professional Tattooists - Full Time, Part Time and Guest Spots.
We are a very busy reputable Tattoo Studio, if you have clientele then it’s as easy as setting up and tattooing. If you don’t, we will make sure that you have clients booked in from day one. There is potential for you to be booked solid for weeks and months in advance, or if walk ins are more your style we've got plenty of those too.
- Be a professional tattooist - your work will speak for itself.
- Have shop experience and not be an amateur, this is not a job offer for apprentices or hobbyists.
- Have a strong work ethic, passion, and commitment to tattooing.
- Have a good attitude and great client service skills.
- Understand and practice Infection Control Practices and consistently maintain a sterile, clean, and safe working environment.
- Be punctual, reliable and be good with time management.
This is an opportunity to join a great team and work alongside some of Canberra’s best tattooists. The Tattoo Power team work at a high level and share and learn from each other. You will learn a lot and grow as an artist as well as contributing to the team.
Our admin staff and apprentices clean the studio every day and can do your bookings for consults and appointments, or you can manage your own. All consumables are supplied and each artist gets their own dedicated workstation. Its a pretty relaxed and friendly place to work, all you need to do is be a professional tattooist with a commitment to tattooing, make great tattoos and provide a great service to our clients.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of our team, please contact Chris Cashmore at email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as a Tattoo Artist?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.