Construction Equipment Australia (CEA) is part of the CFC Group of Companies. It is a privately owned business with 9 branches, over 90 dealer outlets and more than 300 employees across Australia and New Zealand.
CEA is the leading distributor for world-renowned capital equipment brands including JCB agricultural and construction equipment, Atlas Copco, Ditch Witch, Dynapac and Komptech.
Through its portfolio of products CEA supplies a diverse range of equipment to a broad range of industries including construction, agriculture, government, defence, waste management, mining and civil works.
The trusted relationships that we have built with our customers, employees and communities continue to create shared successes across the CEA business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a busy role requiring strong customer service orientation and the ability to manage multiple processes and stakeholders. This role will suit someone with a can-do attitude, and an ability to adapt and thrive in a changing environment.
Your areas of responsibilities will include:
- Maintain database and records of employees
- End to end recruitment including on-boarding and off-boarding
- Support performance management processes
- Managing the HRIS system, creating and maintaining employee records and assisting with organising training for new and existing employees
- Drafting new contracts of employment, contract variations/extensions and other employment related documentation
- Assist with employee transfers and changes in role, classification or responsibilities, preparation of required documentation
- Assist with reporting and any other HR-related projects or initiative as required
- Work with the broader HR team to support the development and implementation of HR initiatives, policies, and procedures
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role the successful candidate will require;
- Previous experience in end-to-end recruitment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different and often competing tasks
- A strong eye for detail, well organised and a demonstrated strength in administrative support
- Self-motivated, self-starter, proactive and a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Previous experience using a HRIS system
JOIN TEAM CEA today.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
No recruitment agencies or third party applications.
For further information please contact:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources administrator?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Fair Work Act?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.