About Autism Queensland
Autism Queensland provides specialised education, therapy and support services for people of all ages on the autism spectrum and their families. For further information please visit www.autismqld.com.au.
About the Role
Are you an experienced administrator with a background in the education, community services or allied health industries and looking for your next busy and complex but rewarding role? In which case this could be the role for you!
This role based at Brighton is responsible for providing professional administrative support to the Education Support and Therapy Services (ESTS) Managers and teams. This would suit a highly efficient, organised and experienced administrator with proven ability in supporting multiple Managers and teams effectively.
This role will be offered on a permanent full-time basis, working Monday to Friday. Hours of attendance are between 8:30am - 4:30pm.
To access the full list of responsibilities via the position description, please visit the Work With Us page on our website - https://autismqld.com.au/page/positions-available.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum Certificate II in Business, preferably Certificate IV level
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrated effectiveness working in an administrative role
- Proven effectiveness in implementing efficient workflow, system and process improvements
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated numeracy skills with experience in financial administration including invoicing, purchase ordering and reconciliations
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and solutions-focused approach
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency, with intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Word and Excel as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Background in education or community services administration
- Knowledge of Cliniko, Netsuite and ProSims systems
- Experience with client databases, government online portals, project work, submission preparation
Special Conditions & Requirements
- Certificate of Completion in NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality Safety and You”
- Blue Card & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance**
**For additional information, please visit www.workerscreening.communities.qld.gov.au
Culture & Benefits
Autism Queensland is an inspiring, caring and fun place to work with supportive, passionate and friendly colleagues and leaders who value your contribution and share your commitment to achieving work-life balance. Your work will be both challenging and rewarding and you will find scope and support for personal as well as professional development. You'll also enjoy the financial benefits of our generous salary sacrificing program!
How To Apply
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply ASAP! Your application should include:
1. a formal Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position;
2. a current CV / Resume with contact details of at least two referees (who will only be contacted with your explicit consent following interview).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in business?
- Do you have a current NDIS Worker Screening Check?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- What are your annual base salary expectations?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.