Are you enthusiastic, motivated and a team player? If so, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to establish a promising career by joining Victoria's leading Security company. We seek the services of a mature person to perform Office Administration duties to assist the existing staff in the efficient running of the business.
Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Previous experience in an administrative role is a must.
Salary will be above Award rates depending on experience and learning capacity.
Full training provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Organising and scheduling work requests.
- Dealing with administrative priorities in a timely manner.
- General administrative duties, data entry, emails, photocopying, maintaining filing systems and scanning.
- Updating and maintaining databases.
- Use of specific in-house programs.
- Scheduling of works for installers.
Skills & Key Competencies Required:
- Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Attention to detail and accuracy - a must.
- Problem solving.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Accurate keyboard and numeracy skills.
Do not delay in submitting your resume as interviews will be held immediately for this position.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.