We are a growing business that is looking to expand our team to better service our clientele. We are a flexible and open-minded business that loves to hear feedback from our employees on how we can all work together to ensure our clients have the best possible experience with our firm. This is an opportunity to join our finance department in helping clients with credit applications. It is a great opportunity for someone who has been working in credit to further their career development into mortgage/finance broking. So if you have a background in credit and love helping customers with their finances, then this is the right position for you!
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline – accounting, business, finance and banking
- Experience in dealing with Residential lending
- Understanding of credit, risk, security and lending
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient
- Problem-solving skills
- A self starter
Tasks & responsibilities
- Analyse, prepare and submit applications including the financial assessments to a diverse range of lenders
- Liaise with lender credit assessors to process applications from submission to approval
- Review / analyse customer borrowing structures and customer financials to evaluate lending proposals.
- Identify and suggest solutions and options to help obtain the finance approval
- Have a full understanding of credit policy and be able to relay this knowledge to lenders and internal team members.
- Flexible working arrangements (Ability to work from home/office)
- Work laptop and phone provided
- Flexible working hours
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Credit Analyst?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.