We are an innovative real estate company experiencing rapid growth in the Cairns Region including The Tablelands and Port Douglas.
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly organised and customer focused individual to work with Carol Thomas ( Director and Senior Sales Agent) as a Real Estate Sales Associate.
The ideal candidate will be assisting with sales, such as attending buyer appointments and open for inspections as well as meeting with potential clients on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who has administration experience and is looking to move into sales.
What do we offer you?
An opportunity to work within a dynamic, collaborative and flexible remote style work environment. Our team work free of a traditional office space and we promote a healthy work life balance.
- You will receive an intensive induction into our business over 6-8 weeks
- Be provided with all system and processes in place to ensure you can achieve your best
- Have ongoing full time sales support for all sales administration, contract preparation and more
- Be rewarded through competitive renumeration inline with legislative requirements including experience level
- Ongoing face to face training both in a group environment and one on one
- Weekly business catch-ups directly with the owners
- Our company is growing rapidly with plans and innovative ideas for the future in place
Experience & Qualifications
This role ideally requires a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a sales assistant or administration role. Experience in a similar role would be highly regarded but is not essential.
An agent’s representative certificate and a full driver’s license is also required. (We can discuss applying for a certificate with the right candidate).
Experience in Marketing and social media will be highly regarded.
You will love being organised, being involved in multiple tasks at the one time and are very coachable. You have strong administration and communication skills as well as being professionally presented. Most importantly you must have a passion for helping people.
Hours of Work
This is a full time but flexible role. A five day a week roster including Saturdays to begin early 2022.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carol Thomas on 0407 091 834 for a confidential discussion.
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.