Warehouse Operators (Picker/Packer)
Tip Top Carrara
3 x Full Time Roles
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery and snacks, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Bakery.
We are currently seeking applications for Warehouse Loader's based at our recently expanded Carrara site. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, these positions require the ability to work in a fast paced team environment. Your key responsibilities are to work safely, to provide accurate picking and dispatch functions, accurate and numerical recording of functions whilst ensuring close links and proper communications with the Manufacturing Departments. We have three roles available for full-time permanent team members for ‘holiday relief'. Successful candidates will have the flexibility to cover a range of shifts over a 7 day roster. These will either be day, afternoon, or night shifts.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution environment desirable
- Knowledge of Safe Working Practice/ GMP Practice and HAACP
- A strong Safety Mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Forklift License is an advantage but not essential
- Picking, packing and placing orders
- Loading, unloading of goods received
- Stock taking and stock rotation
- Operate our crate washer safety and effectively
- Reliable and punctual with good time management skills
- Communicate daily with Distribution Manager
- Free product every shift!
- Fresh fruit on site
- Work for a successful, well known Australia brand
- A culture of inclusion and diverse workforce
- Family friendly benefits
At GWF, we value being safe, courageous, trusting and being collaborative. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to ‘Be Yourself - at your best'.
Only those applicants who are selected to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Only Applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for these roles.
Applications Close: 4 November 2021
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests including a full medical. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a security and background check which may also include a criminal record check.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.