Groote Eylandt Lodge is situated on a remote island off Darwin. The Lodge has 72 resort-style rooms and a bar&restaurant. On-site accommodation and meal facilities are provided for all staff.
Qualifications & experience
- On the job training provided
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managed cash register and monetary transactions correctly
- Performed opening and closing duties as required
- Maintained, stocked, and displayed food according to company policy
- Relayed and prepared food and beverage orders using safe food handling techniques
- Free Accommodation
- Meals included
- $2500.00 Holiday Travel Allowance on completion of minimum 06 months employment (Full-time)
Applications, including cover letter and resume, should be sent to Gihan Amarasekara by emailing email@example.com. Applications will close on Friday 29th October. Groote Lodge reserves the right to make an earlier appointment should a suitable candidate be found.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of classic cocktails?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.