Permanent Part Time Warehouse Position - (20hrs Per Week)
About the business and the role
Finer Power Transmissions is a family owned and operated wholesale business with Head Office in Melbourne and branches in Sydney and Brisbane.
We import and distribute engineering supplies to distributors all over Australia.
The permanent part time warehouse position fits into our warehouse team and will be responsible for assisting with tidying the warehouse, topping up shelves and unloading shipments.
This position is for 20 hours a week (4 hours a day 5 days a week). Hours are from Monday to Friday between 1pm and 5pm.
Job tasks and responsibilities
General Tidying of Warehouse (sweeping, etc)
Skills and experience
Fork Lift license and the ability to drive a fork lift is preferred however not essential.
The most important attributes are reliability, work ethic, willingness to get your hands dirty and desire to work in a team.
Job benefits and perks
20 Hours Per Week: 4 Hours a Day Monday to Friday. 1pm to 5pm
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Would you prefer Full Time or Part Time work? (Your answer will not negatively impact your application)
- How close to Smithfield (NSW) do you live?
- Please list 2 things about our job ad or company that made you want to apply for this position? (E.g. Working hours, pay rate, location, type of work, etc)
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.