Mocka is an Australian/ New Zealand online furniture business that has taken pride in delivering innovative, affordable, trend furniture and decor over the last 14 years. Located across two countries, we’re a dynamic team of creative, dedicated, ambitious and talented individuals, with a shared passion for aesthetics, interior design and the digital landscape.
Due to significant growth, we are seeking a creative all-rounder with skills across photography, videography, styling, editing and shoot production. An individual with at least 2 years experience working as a Content Creator or similar, someone who is passionate about interior design, has a strong sense of aesthetics and able to assist and create quality on trend content across our digital and E-comm channels.
This role will assist the Visual Content Manager and be a key contributor in executing our content strategy and must be dependable and possess a resourceful, driven attitude, with creative flair and a deep passion for homewares and furniture. You will have a growth mindset and be willing to evolve your skillset and keep up to date with the ever-changing social, digital and industry trends.
This role will be varied and cover all aspects of creative production from shoot planning, ideation, logistics, prop sourcing, set building, wall painting, trend forecasting, photoshoot preparation, set styling, photography and videography execution through to editing and retouching files.
Please note: this is a physical role, working with furniture and on photoshoot sets. You will be expected to style, set build and safely move furniture items. This role is a full-time position based in Brisbane, QLD.
- Coordinate and plan logistics for photoshoots in studio and on location.
- Photoshoot preparation, including prop sourcing.
- Style and Set build for photoshoots in studio and on location.
- Execute Photography adhering to brand style guides.
- Edit and retouch stills for all digital platforms, adhering to brand style guides.
- Videography creation for Instagram Stories and Reels.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Creative teams on key marketing initiatives and product launch strategies.
- Assist the Visual Content Manager as required.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A passion for design, furniture and homewares with a keen awareness of interior trends.
- A strong understanding of social media and the digital landscape.
- Good knowledge of Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and (ideally) experience with Phase One Capture One.
- Experience with (Canon) DSLR camera and (Bron) professional lighting equipment.
- A strong sense of aesthetic and eye for composition.
- High attention to detail and effective communicator.
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
- A team player with an aspiration to contribute, learn, grow and develop new skills.
If this sounds like your dream job, we can’t wait to meet you.
Please submit a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, along with your resume and please have your digital portfolio ready for when we contact you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.