As our Marketing team continues to grow, we are now ready to welcome a new team member – the Retail Marketing Assistant! This role will be reporting into the Brand Experience Manager and work both proactively and collaboratively with the wider Marketing Team and Retail Operations team, supporting the Local Area Marketing strategy to help meet business objectives and positively impact retail Boutique experience and awareness. As our Retail Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for liaising with centre marketing teams to communicate key campaign launches and messaging, briefing and submitting imagery and asset requests and ad-hoc eventing support. This is a part-time role, 2 days per week.
What will our Retail Marketing Assistant be doing?
- Be the key contact for Centre Marketing teams to support ad-hoc imagery requests
- Be the champion for CAMILLA Boutiques to ensure coverage across our centres platforms for key campaigns, launches and messaging
- Brief in imagery and CAMILLA Boutique collateral requests to the CAMILLA Marketing Graphics Team via Base Camp
- Liaise with printers and suppliers to support CAMILLA Boutique collateral and activations
- Support the Brand Experience Manager in ad-hoc activations and eventing tasks
- Be proactive and adaptable to optimise processes as they constantly evolve
Our perfect new Tribe Member possess all of the below:
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, power point, word
- Strong stakeholder management – internal and external
- Strong written communication skills
- Retail Marketing experience preferred but not essential
- Positive, productive, proactive and adaptable attitude
- A resilient and can-do approach
- Clear, honest and collaborative work ethic and an ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment
PERKS! Working for one of Australia’s most iconic brands comes with some extras…
- Beautiful HQ “Villa CAMILLA” in Alexandria, Sydney
- Pet friendly office
- Generous uniform and discount allowances
- Health and Wellbeing Program
- Access to Go1, our online learning platform
If you think you are our next Retail Marketing Assistant, click through and apply now!
With love xx
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.