Senior Strategy Consultant – Sydney & Melbourne
Work with one of the most respected Big4 Professional Services firms globally. We have an extremely diverse range of clients across all industries. Join the private clients division of the business and partner with businesses to provide a strategic guidance and drive real business change.
What will you create?
You’ll help Australian businesses, global organisations and not-for-profits create value and improve the way they work.
The Company’s Private Clients Consulting team brings this to life by combining emerging technologies and innovative processes to help domestic and international businesses with their business strategy needs as well as offering bespoke consulting and strategy services to address key challenges faced by businesses across all industries.
As a Senior Consultant in our Private Clients consulting and strategy team your contribution will
- Performing detailed analysis and extracting insights from complex data
- Leveraging data and research to answer key strategic challenges facing your clients
- Working with digital tools to enable rapid data-driven insights and solutions for your clients
- Participating in collaborative design sessions and assisting your clients to develop their strategic business plans, helping them to solve important problems and overcome key strategic challenges
- Building and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders to deliver impactful and meaningful change
- Working alongside your peers and fellow team members, providing coaching and developing other team members where appropriate.
- Generating efficient and realistic project plans
- Project management of projects or key work streams in major projects
- Collaborating with leadership on new business propositions to support the ongoing growth and development of our business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Professional Services, Management Consulting or related corporate experience.
- Experience working with companies on an operational level or strategic overview
- You possess commercial awareness and an understanding of business financials.
- You possess the ability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses accurately with only broad oversight.
- Deliver practical advice that speaks straight to the heart of client business issues through delivery of results in innovative ways.
- You have superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation. You are organised, structured and can manage multiple streams of work in parallel.
Salary: Up to $105k incl super
Does this role suit you?
If you’re interested in this role, submit your resume using ‘apply now’ (no need for a cover letter!). or for a confidential discussion call Johnson Do on 0410 454 167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.