Our growing organisation is currently seeking an experienced and effective Warehouse Supervisor to join our team, you will direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. The goal is to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Responsibilities and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilisation
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
To be successful you will need:
- Proven warehouse experience with a minimum of 5 year experience
- Expertise in warehouse procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Current forklift licence
- Stable career opportunity within a growing company
- Great team environment
- Competitive salary package
Click on the APPLY button and only short listed candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.