Administration Support Officer
My Client is seeking an Administrator with experience in the Facilities Management/Maintenance Sector.
The Administrator (+3 years) will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Provide direction in the planning and implementation of the Client's administrative policies and practices, ensuring that the outcomes are aligned to, and supportive of the Client's objectives;
- Provide advice and support to senior management, responding to and actioning directions;
- May have input to, or undertake tasks associated with, improvement to office systems or processes;
- Managing complaints, queries and problems from relevant stakeholders using a high degree of interpersonal skills;
- May interpret the Client's policies, rules, guidelines or instructions to resolve more complex problems;
- Attending and participating in executive or organizational meetings, including preparing templates and reports, and by taking minutes as required;
- Ability to interpret, analyse and present work management data;
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams;
- Ability to learn business specific technology applications as required with appropriate training;
- Experience in raising, following through and closing work orders;
- General administrative assistance to the team.
- Relevant experience in high paced administration work, and in the Facility Management (FM) sector;
- Have strong attention to detail, computer planning skills to manage multiple priorities;
- Advance proficiency with Microsoft application suite desirable;
- Previous experience in CAFM applications such as Maximo desirable;
- Confidentially presents messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner to all level of internal staff and external clients, including senior management;
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email Jennifer Goh in our Perth office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.