Join a company that cares about you and your career, ongoing support, great culture and staff benefits, fantastic training and great people to work with and learn from.
Want to have fun and enjoy being at work? Then apply now! Come in to our office for a conversation and make up your own mind if this is where you would feel comfortable spending your time.
Google "Edwards Windsor" to match our reputation with yours.
- Responsible for managing your own property portfolio
- End to end Property Management
- Liaise with tenants and owners to ensure positive results
- Undertake leasing duties - advertising, application processing and lease preparation
- Organising property maintenance
- Conduct periodic and final inspections
- Manage enquiries and correspondence
- Provide other support as required to ensure professional management of the portfolio
- Mature, bright hard working individual, excellent communicator, negotiator and dispute mediator
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding presentation
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- High level attention to detail
- Great team and culture
- Ongoing training and education
- Rewarding career
- CBD fringe location
- Attractive salary and benefits
If you have the right attitude for the role, enjoy a challenging, diverse and fun working environment, then we would welcome your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.