29Metals is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior HR Advisor to join our growing, friendly and dynamic operations at Golden Grove. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will have a strong generalist background with the ability to constructively engage with stakeholders at all levels on embedding a safe, values based, collaborative work culture. This rewarding permanent position offers the opportunity for professional growth, high autonomy and to demonstrate your professional capabilities.
With an impressive 10+ years mine life, Golden Grove Mine is a copper, lead, silver, zinc and gold mine located 52 km south-south-east of Yalgoo, Western Australia and is a convenient short 1-hour flight from either Perth or Geraldton.
You will be able to:
- Provide site leadership with coaching and advice on the full range of employment and industrial relations matters, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and mitigation of risk;
- Facilitate the delivery of key HR programs: annual performance and remuneration reviews, incentive programs, succession planning & talent management;
- Develop, lead and support a range of HR Projects to deliver business value;
- Conduct, or support Line Managers to undertake, investigations in relation to workplace incidents, misconduct or under-performance;
- Support attraction, selection and retention activities;
- Actively manage (outsourced) payroll requirements including monitor and respond to a wide range of employee queries;
- Generate and interpret key HR metrics and reports to improve HR and site performance;
- Actively participate in safety programs.
What we are looking for:
- 5+yrs. practical experience in a generalist HR role, ideally within mining or other heavy industry;
- Proven ability to build effective interpersonal relationships at all levels across the business;
- The willingness and capability to lead on HR related matters including demonstrated strength in building and upholding an accountable, values based culture;
- Well-developed critical thinking, analytical and planning skills;
- Self-motivated individual who is seeking an opportunity to develop their professional experience in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular with Excel;
- Current, WA "C" Class, Manual, Driver’s Licence.
At Golden Grove, your contribution will be highly valued, and you will have a unique opportunity to make a difference in this empowered, hands-on role. You will see a strong connection between your efforts and the success of the organization. You can find out more about Golden Grove at our website, https://www.29Metals.com and at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/29metals/.
The role offers a competitive salary package (including competitive short-term incentives) and an 8 days on, 6 days off (or variation) roster, meaning only 1 weekend on site every 4 weeks. A mix of working between site and Perth is also an option.
To apply, please click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button and include your CV together with a covering letter. All applicants must apply through Seek to be considered. All inquiries to be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
29Metals is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.