The Manildra Group is a major force in Australia's agricultural and food industries and is the largest user of wheat for industrial purposes in Australia. Manildra Energy operates the most advanced industry technology to process quality flour from our three flour mills and supply domestic and export markets with a range of gluten, starch, glucose, ethanol and stockfeed products to a variety of industries from food and confectionery to brewing and building.
Based at our Bomaderry site, reporting to the Site Manager, the Site Logistics Manager is accountable for achieving the site’s logistics objectives including export and domestic packaging functions to meet both site and customer satisfaction.
The Site Logistics Manager is responsible for the Packaging and Logistics Unit’s business plans, budget and works programs, as well as the supervision of Unit staff, and ensuring compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, legislation and regulations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and direction in the delivery of a range of export and domestic packing services to ensure quality, effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery
- Manage the Packing and Logistics Unit, its staff, and resources, in delivering its services to support operations and objectives
- Provide strategic advice and information to the Site Manager and other senior managers on logistics and packing operation issues
- Oversee the site road and rail logistics to ensure they operate safely and efficiently
- Manage warehouse operations to maximise efficiency
- Maintain Quality Assurance standards and Food Safety requirements, monitoring to ensure compliance
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, and legislative requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in Transport Management, including export requirements
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong leadership, and high motivational capability
- High level interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality
- SAP experience will be highly regarded
The position is full time, based in Bomaderry, NSW and will appeal to applicants seeking a challenge and career development opportunities in a successful Australian owned company.
Applications can be made via SEEK, or can be made direct via email quoting the position title to the Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close at 8am Friday 12th November 2021.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.