Receptionist wanted – World Gym Bayside
World Gym Bayside are currently seeking energetic, customer service focused receptionists to join our team!
- Do you go above and beyond?
- Do you have exceptional Customer Service skills?
- Are you interested in the fitness industry?
In this position you'll be dealing one on one with our members encouraging them to reach their personal goals while always making them feel welcome.
As a Receptionist your primary responsibility will be to act as the face of our facility, making all of our guests feel welcome in the club. You will report directly to the Club Manager.
To be successful you must:
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Has previous experience in a similar role
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Enjoy helping people on their fitness journey
- Be seeking casual work and able to work weekends
- Be flexible with work hours and accommodating to a rotating roster
- Be able to work alone as well as in a team environment
Send your application via the link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.