Welcome to Monde Nissin Australia
A big welcome to Monde Nissin Australia [MNA] – the home of iconic Australian brands including Black Swan, nudie, Wattle Valley, Peckish & Quorn. As an exciting business in the FMCG space, we are achieving big things and have our sights set on significant growth!
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Category, the role of National Account Manager will be responsible for the execution of the Monde Nissin Australia (MNA) category strategy within the selected categories in Coles. Directly responsible for the relationships with Coles in these categories and for delivering against the budgeted financials.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and execute strong collaborative business plans with Coles incorporating growth targets, distribution, promotional plans, stock replenishment and retailer marketing.
- Work closely with Category and Marketing teams, ensuring that the calibre of range review presentations and other engagements are at a high level of quality and in line with our internal needs and those of our customers.
- Manage and lead the on-going relationship with the Coles team and the MNA business
- Deliver against the key elements of the Budget
- Gross sales and market share objectives
- Trade spend delivered in line with budget
- Net sales delivery
- Net Operating Profit delivery
- Participate in the S&OP process and in particular ensure forecasting of customer requirements occurs regularly, promotions are planned out in a timely manner and communicated through the demand team
- Be prepared to discuss the forecast and understand what is occurring/changing the categories of responsibility
- As an innovative business, there will be a requirement to execute a number of new SKU launches and increase overall brand exposure within Coles
- Detailed analysis of the category, covering MNA's performance, our competitors, and any trends within the category both domestic and overseas
- Presentation of analysis to the wider sales team and Exec team within the business
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Personal Characteristics
- Tertiary level education in Marketing or Business preferred but not essential
- Detailed experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry, managing major national grocery accounts; WW's, Coles
- Previous experience in category / customer marketing.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships
- Ability to successfully negotiate and influence with a track record of success
- Highly analytical and capable in using market data from a number of different sources
If you consider this opportunity is for you, please 'Apply' now and attach a current resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position and your suitability based on the listed selection criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.