Here at Followmont we have an opportunity for a highly motivated individual, with previous leadership experience that’s looking to take the next step in their career and fulfil the Branch Manager Role that has now become available at our Longreach Depot. As the successful applicant you will lead a fast paced and committed team, focused on driving operational excellence and delivering key projects. You will work to improve processes within the business and promote change, which will help to impact our next stage of growth. It is here in this position that you can make a real difference and contribute to our long-term success. Having a significant influence over our network and operation, this position would suit a purpose-driven professional that is dedicated to working with a team and demonstrates great leadership qualities.
- Drive day-to-day operations with a continued focus on gaining efficiencies to improve our high service standards
- Invest time into staff to shape personal and operational performance in-line with our People Strategy
- Work to develop new business and build-on current customer relationships aiming to create innovative customer solutions
- Assist your team with delivering a high level of service to our customers by operating a forklift to load/unload general freight as required
What we are looking for:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a Transport Supervisor or Operations Supervisor role
- A Forklift Ticket (LF) and MR Truck Licence isn’t essential however will be highly regarded
- Be passionate about developing and leading high performing teams
- Have a great understanding of the overall operations within a depot
- The ability to effectively drive change, move strategically and set direction to improve commercial outcomes
- Highly developed communication skills coupled with a strong emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate a team while building a high performing, resilient and supportive team culture
- Proven commercial acumen and demonstrated ability managing financial outcomes
Since our Establishment in 1984, we have grown year-on-year not by chance but by the dedication and commitment of our people. Today we are one of the largest family-owned transport company's in Australia and preferred carrier for multi-nationals and local businesses alike. Here at Followmont, we know our people are the secret to our success and we have created an environment where everyone can make a real and meaningful difference. We don't have layers of management and red tape slowing things down. We have a family of over 900+ team members, 1000+ vehicles, 23 company owned regional depots and a network of local contractors expanding throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
Location: 5 Miner Rd, Longreach QLD
To find out more, contact Nix 07 3608 4659.
Service | Unity | Passion | Integrity | Innovation
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.