What's in it for you?
Come and be a part of an exciting opportunity.
Working with the Human Resources & Work Health Safety Team you will take a hands on approach in setting the culture of the business utilising all your Generalist Human Resources skills a Competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Our products are highly awarded premium smallgoods made with an artisan flair. We make incredible tasting protein products that our customers love to eat. Be a part of the action.
What are we looking for?
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced HR Generalist who has worked within a fresh food manufacturing or retail environment.
You will be responsible for talent acquisition, performance management, assisting with employee return to work programs and supporting the payroll functions.
We believe in developing strong partnerships with our internal and external customers and are driven to help them succeed. We want you to be a part of making this happen within a high performing fun environment.
Who are we?
Barossa Fine Foods are a fourth-generation family premium smallgoods maker. From a single shop in 1991, we have experienced rapid growth and now employ over 300 staff across 15 locations and deliver to customers all around Australia and overseas.
In 2018 we added the Angelakis Brothers Seafood brand to our portfolio allowing us to increase our focus on the food service sector.
Most recently in 2021 we added to our portfolio The Cheesemonger - complementing our range of smallgoods products in store along with a large selection of Cheese and delicatessen style products on offer.
The company's efforts to never compromise on quality have been recognised many times. Today it is the most awarded smallgoods producer in Australia.
For more information, please visit www.barossafinefoods.com.au
This is a full-time opportunity based out of Edinburgh North Facilities, and supporting all locations & employees nationally.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage end to end onboarding, contracts & inductions.
- Implement HR & WHS Programs, Policies & Procedures
- Provide high-quality support & advice on a wide range of common HR matters, including guidance and coaching for employees and managers on workplace relations matters such as employee welfare, performance management, policy interpretation, wellness, and health.
- Assist in coordinating the day to day return to work process
- Support end to end payroll function
To achieve success in this role, you will need:
- A passion for food and a desire to share the experience
- Exceptional cross functional collaboration and communication within all levels of the business
- Ideally have a formal tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Management or Business
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information systems
- Knowledge of payroll systems and multi-award interpretation
- Ability to priorities your work and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in a change environment
If the opportunity sounds like something you want to be a part of, click on the Apply button and upload your covering letter and CV.
For confidential discussions contact - Lou Barnes (08) 82563804
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have in generalist HR?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.