NSW Territory Manager
Our Australian owned business is the sole Australasian distributor of the German Engineered Speck® pool pump range and accessories. We also specialise in the design, supply, installation and servicing of water purification solutions and equipment to a diverse range of industries. You will report to the National Sales Manager, and as NSW Territory Manager – Pool, your primary focus will be to maximise all established and new sales prospects within NSW and ACT
Qualifications & experience
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing customers
- Experience in swimming pool products and technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven selling and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Drive to meet and exceed budget expectations
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide technical advice and support externally and internally
Tasks & responsibilities
- Create and maintain a customer call cycle plan to increase sales and customer growth within your territory with clear communication through store and customer visits, phone calls and emails.
- Proactively discuss the Speck range and any new products with your customers and build the Speck brand awareness
- Increase distribution of the Speck brand of pool products in your territory
- Assist with product education and relevant product training in stores
- Prospect and develop new customers in your territory and work on servicing their requirements
- Working in a team environment to achieve financial goals and provide excellent customer service
- Providing feedback on customers, competitors, opportunities, and resources to the National Sales Manager on a monthly or as and when required basis.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary plus super, company car and the opportunity to work with a progressive company
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.