Part Time Reception and Office Administrator
Established in 1923, Roseville Golf Club has a rich past, a vibrant present, and an even brighter future.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Reception and Office Administrator to join our small and friendly team. This is a permanent part time role, working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The role will assist with Office, Golf and Event administration, Membership and internal communications.
About the role:
- Welcoming and communicating with club members and guests
- New member enquiries and introductions
- Answering emails, phone calls and face to face member and guest enquiries
- Receipting member account payments and fielding general member account enquiries
- Conference & Event enquires
- Liaising with guests to coordinate event details, in line with their vision
- Confirm and communicate all event details by liaising with key operational departments
Essential Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly professional phone manner and presentation essential
- Strong customer service focus
- Experienced in administration using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Micropower and MiClub would be an advantage but not essential, onsite training of the Clubs systems will be given
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and stay calm under pressure
- Organised and assist with the smooth running of the office
- Reliable, proactive and a team player
- Have initiative and be able to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring that no tasks are left uncompleted
What's on offer
- Small friendly office environment
- On job training, working with a supportive team
- Free daily staff meal
- Free on-site parking
Applicants should include their resume with a brief covering letter to the Accountant and Office Manager, Denise Ward.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No agencies, please.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.