LA-Language Academy PTE NAATI Experts Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as "Language Academy") is a fast-growing language training service provider. Language Academy PTE NAATI Experts Pty Ltd is a leading coaching institute for Pearson Test of English (PTE) and NAATI CCL (Credentialed Community Language) test and IELTS.
Experts from the Language Academy are dedicated to helping aspirants to take the NAATI CCL test in 8 different languages including Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Nepali, Bangla, Tamil, Telugu, and Sinhalese.
Qualifications & experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering a robust internal accounting and controls system in the organisation.
A full-time position for an Accountant is available for an immediate start.
Tasks & responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities for the position of Accountant are as follows:
- Establishing and administering an effective internal controls mechanism for monitoring of all revenue and expenditure;
- Analysing operational costs and income and expenditure of the company;
- Preparing draft financial statements for the company in accordance with statutory requirements and in liaison with the external Accountant;
- Producing financial analysis for assisting the management in planning the company's priorities for future growth and expansion;
- Examining the balance sheet and providing consultation on better management of receivables and liabilities;
- Maintaining effective communication with the management and providing financial risk appraisals to the management from time to time;
- Preparing budget forecasts and cash flow statements for the company;
- Supervising the maintenance and updating of books of accounts and ensuring payments of bills and salaries;
- Providing general financial and taxation advice to the company regarding its compliance obligations; and
- Preparing the company's draft quarterly Business Activity Statements (BAS), General Sales Tax (GST), and annual tax returns and liaising with the external Accountant for their lodgement.
The successful candidate should have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting and at least 2 years full-time(or part-time pro-rata) experience as an accountant.
The candidate should be self-motivated, and a team-player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Attention to detail is important in the role. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a self-starter, and skilled at implementing internal financial controls. The candidate must be hard-working, organised, creative, and passionate about working in a team environment. He or she will be required to work in a high-pressure environment.
We have a good team environment based at Parramatta. The position will attract an annual base salary of AUD $85,000.00 plus superannuation. Please send your resume to Language Academy PTE NAATI Experts Pty Ltd at 46 George street, Parramatta, New South Wales, 2150, Australia or email email@example.com.
Application closing date is the 18th of November 2021 at 5pm.
- How many years of accounting experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.