Hydraulic Trades Assistants - Hydraulic Machinery Attachments
A Leading name in Construction and Agricultural Equipment. At the top and No. 1 already, still experiencing strong demand from its valued customers. If you’re looking for a strong, steady company with future opportunity, you may have just found what you are looking for. The question is, have we. Always developing new positions and opportunities, we’re currently looking for three Hydraulic Trade Assistants to join our Sydney team. We’re looking for three Hydraulic Trade Assistants to effectively learn to repair hydraulic machine attachments, and deliver quality service to our valued customers. The responsibilities and duties of the positions are…
- Liaising with workshop supervisor and other staff members in relation to hydraulic equipment faults and repair plans.
- Stripping down, inspecting and diagnosis of hydraulic faults on various hydraulic powered machine attachments.
- Overhauling hydraulic components like cylinders, valves and attachments.
- All work to be compliant with OH&S procedures and protocols.
- Be open and willing to learn and develop new skills on the job.
- Testing and checking repaired equipment to ensure correct operation.
- Producing work to a high standard within a reasonable time frame.
- Trade Assistant experience, Hydraulic, Mechanical Trade assistant or a related industry.
- Experience working with heavy mechanical parts or machinery.
- Experience working with Overhead Cranes or Fork lifts beneficial.
- Some understanding of hydraulic systems and their operation.
- A strong willingness and ability to learn new and develop new skills essential.
- Have a positive attitude to work to strengthen our positive workplace.
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team and individually.
- Drivers license.
Our Hydraulic Trade Assistants will receive a top hourly rate of between $25-$35per hour, Plus over-time, Plus Superannuation, Plus Company Paid Training. If you’ve read the above and are looking for a long term position where you can learn and develop some valuable skills send your resume to Iden@Cappro.com.au or call me on 0425 309 222.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.