Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
We pride ourselves on creating the best content, accessed by consumers when and how they want. Nine’s assets include the 9Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, digital properties such as nine.com.au [link removed], 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, Drive, subscription video platform Stan and a majority investment in Domain Group.
Your new opportunity at Nine.
4BC Radio is seeking expressions of interest for a full-time In-Studio Producer to join the Programming team in Brisbane.
Day to day, you will report directly to the Content Manager and your daily responsibilities will include:
- Assist with program preparation, including pre and post-production
- Setup of the on-air studio including microphone levels, phone lines etc.
- Test and ensure quality assurance of all hardware and software used throughout the program
- Keeping the show on time and ensure effective timing in and out to news and other programming elements
- Playing music, sponsorship announcements and programming elements at appropriate times
- Coordinating crosses to live traffic reports
- Communicating with network stations and managing network playout of program and commercials
- Ensuring that no illegal, malicious or otherwise defamatory comments are put to air.
- Recording all music played on-air and be sure it is included in APRA reports.
- Post-production work, including preparation of podcasts as well as highlights for broadcast
- Compliance with broadcast laws and editorial policies
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Technically able with skills in computing, and audio production
- Competent in using on-air systems including LAWO Panel and ZETTA PLAYOUT SYSTEM.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Conscious of time constraints and able to think quickly when something goes wrong.
- Ability to articulate clearly with stakeholders at all levels
What you'll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.