Position: Communications and Marketing Manager
Part Time – 4 days per week
Salary: $57,314.00 ($71,642.00 pro rated) + Super
Temporary 12-month Placement
- Free parking
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging
- Health & Wellbeing Program
- Opportunities for training and on-going professional development
CHC is seeking a highly motivated and organised person to support the organisations strategic objectives through developing and implementing marketing and communications initiatives. This will involve planning, implementing, and evaluating the communications imperatives and initiatives in line with the CHC Strategic Plan, including the ongoing development and maintenance of the CHC and HomeGround Real Estate Canberra website.
- Plan, produce and manage CHC publications including but not limited to eNewletters, flyers, press releases, grant applications, sales collateral, information on tenant events and other ad hoc publications.
- Marketing and advertising support for HomeGround Real Estate Canberra including radio advertising campaigns, social media advertising and other adhoc marketing initiatives.
- Working with the CEO in the promotion of CHC throughout the broader community in line with CHC Strategic Plan, monitor and review success.
- Manage CHC’s digital presence including assisting with the ongoing design and maintenance of the website. This includes managing content and reviewing statistical performance and providing feedback to management.
- Plan and execute social media strategies. Keep social media audience up to date and engaged. Grow the audience.
- Leverage technology developments to improve the tenant experience when interacting with CHC through electronic media.
- Coordinate and project manage the CHC Annual Report. Create content in consultation with the CEO, senior staff and Board.
- Adhoc event management and events support.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Relevant experience and/or tertiary qualifications in the field of communications, advertising or marketing communications.
- Ability to provide support in the implementation of projects and programs directly related to CHC’s Communications and Marketing Strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage CHC’s digital presence including assisting with the ongoing design and maintenance of the wordpress website
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence. (Essential)
Why Join our organisation:
- We are a leading community housing provider in the ACT.
- Access to Salary Packaging – Increase your take home pay.
- You will have opportunities for training and on-going professional development.
Please note:All positions within CHC are subject to probity checks that could include a Police Records Check and/or a Working with Vulnerable People and Working with Children check. You will also be required to undergo and pass a fitness for duty assessment with CHC’s registered medical practitioner.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please submit your application by completing the application cover sheet found in the selection pack on our website https://chcaustralia.com.au/careers provide a statement of claims, not exceeding 1000 words and a copy of your resume.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this role and the work of CHC, please contact Claire Addison via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 6248 7716.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.