- Attractive Remuneration
- Family-friendly Lifestyle Rosters
- Opportunity to start your career in the mining industry
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople, and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
We are seeking safety-minded individuals who want to start a career in the mining industry. We have Trade Assistant, In-experienced Bench Hand, and In-experienced Dipper roles available in Mudgee NSW.
Skills & Experience
- Current Security Clearance Licence and/or Forklift Licence or willing to obtain
- Prior experience working as a labourer and/or trades assistant (desirable)
- Prior mine site experience (desirable)
- Readiness to work in different weather conditions
- Live local or willing to relocate to the Mudgee Region NSW
- Willingness to complete a Coal Board Medical and D&A Screening
- Support positive and safe site culture
- Three contactable references
What's on offer
- An entry-level position in the mining industry
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Great team culture
- Attractive remuneration, plus super paid on all rostered hours
- Family-friendly rosters - 5/4/4/5
- Roles available with dayshift only rosters
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact our Singleton Office on 02 6571 4177.
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.