Executive Assistance - Permanent
(Full-time or Part-time considered)
About Consolidated Power Projects (CPP)
As part of the Quanta Services Group, a Fortune 500 Company, Consolidated Power Projects Australia (CPP) is an industry leader in utility and renewable high-voltage power solutions. We specialise in the design, construction, commissioning and maintenance of high voltage infrastructure such as transmission substations, wind farms and battery storage systems.
With offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, CPP are preferred partners with Australia’s major transmission network providers and we are rapidly growing to play a significant role in connecting Australia’s energy future.
About the role
We are searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support directly to our President and general administrative support to the Management Team.
This position is based at our Adelaide Halifax Street Office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Personal Assistant to the Company President providing a broad range of generalist support, including calendar management, appointment scheduling, travel coordination, visitor management and meeting management, minuting, event coordination and management.
- General Office Administration, including document management, drafting of letters and presentations, record keeping, purchasing and invoicing.
- Cost reporting – financial analysis and preparation of financial reports.
- HR Administration, including reference checking, booking of interviews and medicals, drafting of contracts and employee record management.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Certificate III in Business (desirable).
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience working in a similar administrative role supporting an Executive level role.
- A track record of identifying and implementing improvements to administrative processes.
- Experience working autonomously in a small team.
- Strong customer service skills and intuition to identify items and provide proactive assistance.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to liaise at all levels of the business and the confidence to engage externally as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why join us?
At CPP our people are our most important asset. We believe in investing, nurturing and developing your talent, enabling you to succeed and achieve your full potential. As a leader in delivering high voltage infrastructure projects, we provide the opportunity to work on the most exciting projects in the industry, with access to current and leading technologies.
We live our company values: Teamwork, Integrity, Innovation and Sustainability. We reward our loyal and dedicated workforce. Professional development is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. We offer access to employee benefit programs, excellent working conditions and competitive remuneration, commensurate with skills, experience and capabilities.
We encourage and support new ideas. If you like to question the norm and embrace new ideas, then work with us. Applications are currently open via the 'apply' button.
CPP is an equal opportunity employer that fosters a culture of achievement, personal development and offers a diverse, safe and supportive work environment.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.