Real Estate Investment Finance is an exclusive Finance and Property group helping others achieve the dream of owning and building wealth through property.
We consist of a specialised team nationally that assist clients from First Homeowners to Savvy Investors.
We specialise in refinances, purchases, construction, SMSF, and everything in between within the residential market and we support all clients in the property purchase and investment space from start to finish and beyond!
We have a multi-national client base, access to over 10,000 new properties nationally, and work with a panel of over 35 suppliers.
Due to the expansion of our company, we are seeking a General Manager to join our growing team; This is a rare opportunity to join an elite finance and property group.
We are, without question, looking for a bright, client-centric, and engaging character; someone who is comfortable talking with those from all walks of life and aligning with our core values within the unique team that is REIF.
This opportunity will lead you to be able to grow and develop in your role as well as explore other opportunities along the way!
The REIF team has been extremely successful in achievements and this year alone has been finalists and award winners across multiple platforms.
- AMA Australian Brokerage of the year – Diversification
- AMA Young gun of the Year
- Australian Small Business Champion – Business of the decade
- Australian Small Business Champion – Entrepreneur of the year
- Australian Small Business Champion – Growth award
- Better Business Awards – Best Independent Office
- Better Business Awards – Newcomer of the year x 2
- National Mortgage Brokers – Top 11 Brokerages Nationally
- Better Business Awards - Wellness Advocate of the Year
- Better Business Awards - Best Branded Office
- Better Business Awards - Best Customer Service
- Better Business Awards - Best Finance Broker
- Better Business Awards - Mentor of the Year
- Women in Finance - Executive Assistant of the Year
- AFR - Best Places to Work
We are looking for a General Manager who can be a source of support, development and growth for our Finance and Property division. Our General Manager will possess the ability to grow business relationships both internally and externally and will be able to cohesively work with our Business Operations Executive to continue to work on the company’s growth through system, process and policy creation and continued development. Our General Manager will also be an engaging and positive person who can continue to deliver on our company code of conduct and values. The General Manager will be a natural leader who can enrich the company’s people.
About the role
- In collaboration with the CEO and BOE, develops and executes annual business plans and budget forecasts that meet strategic and operational goals and continuous improvements. These will be completed by the beginning of each calendar year and rolled out with a project management plan
- Manages, supports, trains, and develops the sales team comprising of Finance and Property Specialists monthly.
- Recruitment of finance and property specialists including cohesively with the BOE to onboard, train and develop within the scope of the HR succession plan
- Oversee, create, and implement training programs and CPD across the sales team and implement strategies to ensure KPIs are being met and exceeded to drive profitability and growth
- Train and develop loan processors and be a source of support through various methods and ensure best practice
- Provide effective performance management and annual reviews with the sales team and loan processors in a routine manner.
- Support with client management and ensure they continue to receive the highest level of service
- Deliver methods and action to ensure all the team are proactively utilising the correct systems and CRM effectively in line with company compliance and overall BID requirements
- Drive quarterly planning and best practice operations with the sales team in line with the company culture and code of conduct before and after every quarterly planning event.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures to the executive team weekly whilst also identifying areas for improvement and action plans
- Formulate sales policies and procedures with the BOE
- Compliance and risk management with precise and conclusive reporting to be provided monthly including spot audits and enforcing compliant policy and procedure.
- Work with REIF marketing to engage bank BDM’s for monthly sales meetings to ensure the finance team is kept up to date with all bank policy regularly
- Business development – build long term relationships with new and existing affiliates and referral partners by introducing a minimum of 10 new connections annually and ensuring all agreements are created, executed, and stored however requested and vetted by the BOE initially and reviewed thereafter and ensuring all new and existing connections are updated in all registers
- Be a driving force behind the creation and collaboration of team by promoting positive culture, the REIF Code of Conduct, support in aligning behaviours and adopting a team driven environment by facilitating cultural events within the company to envelop inclusion and team bonding.
- Ad hoc duties as required within the scope of your role and abilities
Professional attributes, skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in a General Mangers role within the Finance or Property Industry (Minimum 5 years)
- You must have outstanding people leadership skills
- Knowledge of and Experience of In-Home Property presentations and strategic planning for clients
- A Cert IV or Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking/ Experience as a Broker previously
- Construction industry and property market knowledge is a must
- Ability to manage a diverse team of Finance and Property Specialists
- Must have ability to build external business relationships and nurture them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable approach to client service
- Exception presentation skills, determination and drive
- A demonstrated ability to meet targets and KPI’s
- An open mind with a flexible attitude – we are always improving, and we value your input
- Ability to train and develop your team
- Ability to work with the executive team to improve, create and grow the business
If you are an outgoing, and hardworking individual who is looking for a dynamic and engaging work environment where you can make a real difference, then we would love to meet you!
Located in our head office at Darra, this is a Full-Time Position.
For a confidential interview to discuss this opportunity further, please email your CV and cover letter to:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in finance?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.