PlayRope is an Australian-owned company that imports high-quality outdoor playground, fitness and aquatic equipment from the world’s leading suppliers into Australia & New Zealand.
Through our unique and carefully nurtured supplier relationships, PlayRope delivers a product portfolio that is unrivalled, and truly reflects the need for individuality and uniqueness of design for all installations, irrespective of location, theme or budget.
PlayRope’s exceptional products are represented by outstanding people striving to give our customers and end users the best possible experience.
PlayRope is currently seeking a dynamic and upbeat Sales Representative to be member of our NSW team. We are committed to identify someone to join our team that is both capable and compatible to the PlayRope business.
In this role, you will work remotely from a home office and leverage opportunities for projects that are $10K - $1M+ in value.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits.Responsibilities:
- Identify sales prospects including doing research, cold calls to warm leads, develop leads, build relationships, close orders, achieve sales targets and develop accounts in a consultative sales process.
- Direct selling and promoting of PlayRope products to industry targets within NSW.
- Highly activity-based sales (hunting, networking, cold calling).
- Deep relationship building with key stakeholders and understanding their role in the buying process.
- Use of social media and email marketing to promote PlayRope and generate on-line leads.
- Send quotations and follow-up with interested customers.
- Plan, budget and organize sales trips to liaise with existing and potential clients.
- Ability to work on long sales cycles for larger pieces of equipment/projects.
- Prepare and submit regular sales forecasts/reports to management.
- Advantageous if sold Playground Equipment/Outdoor Gyms previous but not essential.
- Advantageous to have experience in the construction industry but not essential.
- Ability to track sales cycle, produce sales reports and manage customer follow-ups.
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new products and work as a team member.
- Willingness to explore innovative sales approaches and methodologies.
- Develop a hands-on practical knowledge of the equipment.
- Knowledge of digital sales practices, including social media.
- Proven time management and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to present in front of small to large groups with confidence and credibility.
- Good analytical skills with a focus on providing solutions.
- Must develop a passion for the product and our company.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally when required.
- Coordinate with other PlayRope team members to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Local Government Areas (LGA), Education, Daycare, Landscape Architects, Hospitality, Retail, Commercial Projects, B2B
- Achieve budgeted sales and margin target.
- Manage territory by prospecting and targeting accounts by market segment.
- Maintain pipeline and drive sales cycle.
- Prepare customer sales quotations in line with project brief and expectations.
- Create product awareness for current and potential customers.
- Identify and assess relevant industry organizations, tradeshows, and then plan, manage and execute meaningful participation in them.
- Ability to utilize CRM/Sales Software systems to increase insights, forecasting, follow-up and track sales pipeline.
- Utilize design tools when required to realize customer’s product or project needs.
- Comfortable presenting in person or via video teleconference.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Excel, TEAMS, etc.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree qualification preferred but not required.
- 5 years of direct, outside sales strongly preferred (at least 2 required)
- Experience in a high "activity-based" environment (12 - 15 meetings per week)
- Experience working with and being measured through a CRM system.
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Personal integrity.
- Strong organizational skill.
- This is a remote position and candidates must live in the specified territory.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Commission program
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity to build long term career
- Company provided Laptop
- Company provided Mobile Phone
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.