Founded in 2001 Sydney Tools is a family owned business spanning across 60 stores nationally. A market leader in Power Tool sales, Sydney Tools has been identified as a core contributor in providing reliability and uncompromising quality to the trade and construction industry.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are seeking a motivated “Storeperson” to join our “Coffs Harbour store”. Reporting to the Store Manager you will be expected to have previous experience in a storeperson or dispatch position.
- Forklift operation (loading & unloading trucks)
- Receiving & Dispatching stock
- Picking and packing orders
- Maintaining and housekeeping of warehouse and store.
- Customer service (face to face and Telephone)
- Merchandising and stock replenishment.
- Working with dispatch manager and sales staff in store.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Current forklift licence (LF)
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible work hours 5-6 day roster
- Good communication skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Looking for a career with development
If you want to join the our team, Apply Today!
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.