We have an opportunity for a Junior Project Manager / Contracts Admin to join our growing construction team.
This is a full-time role based with time split between the office and the occasional site visit.
You will play a key role in the business by supporting the Project Manager to deliver successful projects. This newly developed role will provide an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and evolve with the company.
- Assist with project management support and coordination from site inception, design, and construction to completion in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Contract scoping and selection
- Manage project timelines and budgets to achieve the desired result
- Internal contracts administration writing and setting up a templates
- Complete calling of tenders/process, review and present recommendation reports to key stakeholders for approval
- Optimise and improve project processes through tools, resources, and advice
- Implement solutions to project challenges
- Advise and recommend project delivery strategies
- Ideally 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Relevant vocational qualifications is essential
- Demonstrated construction experience
- Demonstrated commercial/financial acumen
- Demonstrated experience in contracts administration/project management
- Exceptional administration and organisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to foresee roadblocks, troubleshoot and manage issues as they arise
- The ability to communicate with all stakeholders in a timely, knowledgeable and confident manner.
- Mentoring available from industry leaders
- Training available
- Well established high-end builder
- An exceptional pipeline of work
- Excellent work culture, energetic and loyal
- Great salary package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nasser directly on 0424432744
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.