Sweat’s vision is to be home to the largest, most confident and engaged female fitness community on the planet.
Sweat is one of the world’s largest digital platforms for women’s health and fitness, offering women around the world the best advice, education and workouts to support them on their health and fitness journey. With some of the world’s leading female fitness trainers, Sweat currently reaches a community of over 50 million women around the world. The Sweat app is available in more than 155 countries and in 8 different languages.
About the Role.
The Production Coordinator is responsible for managing the successful execution of production and operational activities across the Marketing hood.
This role will report to the Creative Lead and work closely with key marketing leaders to manage the efficient flow and coordination of all social video production and design work, alongside key internal teams and external partners and agencies.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Manage and oversee all social video and still content pre-production planning and activities, including managing shoots for social and campaign content.
- Oversee the traffic management of requests for our visual content team and ensure timely delivery of their services.
- Act as the point of contact for key stakeholders and ensure each production is executed on time, within budget and having captured the desired assets for all teams.
- Develop and manage each production location, schedule, budget, equipment required, catering, billing etc, along with transportation, travel and accommodation where required in collaboration with the Partnerships Coordinator.
- Work closely with the Campaign Manager and Social Media Marketing Manager to support the production and roll out of Campaign and Social related activity, such as developing and communicating clear internal briefs; planning and preparation to support marketing activities, collecting asset requirements, and overseeing timely and effective project management processes.
- Assist with event planning and attend events and shoots as required.
- Oversee the maintenance, storage, cataloguing and distribution of video and design assets.
In addition to excellent organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines and effectively amongst many competing priorities, we are seeking applications from candidates who demonstrate;
- Previous experience in coordinating or managing the production of digital content, videograph, photography etc preferably in a similar industry.
- Demonstrated high level knowledge in the management of video assets including maintenance, storage, cataloguing and distribution.
- Extensive knowledge of content platforms and current video best practices and technologies.
- Experience managing budgets, coordinating workflows and trafficking requests.
- Ability to think and act quickly, problem-solve and find creative and successful solutions.
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to see tasks to completion.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Management, Videography or similar
What Sweat Offers.
- The opportunity to join a career-defining employer, responsible for the world’s number-one sport and fitness app.
- Career development in a business with a portfolio of renowned talent in the health and fitness industry, based around the world.
- A positive work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to flourish and achieve success while contributing to a globally operating business.
- Progression within a growing company, offering competitive remuneration and flexible work options.
- A supportive ‘Bumps and Babies’ parental leave program, quarterly team bonding, monthly engagement activities, kitchens stocked with delicious snacks and a culture supportive of you winning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of this expanding team and to contribute to a business that is positively impacting the lives of women through health and fitness.
Please apply via Seek by submitting your resume and a cover letter. Applications close in 4 weeks. Applications may be reviewed and progressed prior to this date.
Sweat is a diverse and inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to the application process to enable you to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Production Coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.