The Glen Cameron Group is a nationwide well-known and respected Transport and Logistics business with over 45 years of success in the industry.
About the role:
We are looking for HR Drivers to join our new Air Liquide contract located in Altona to complete deliveries of bulk gas as part of a national contract. This is a varied role which would require the successful applicant, from time to time, to complete deliveries in our mini bulk truck.
Opportunities are available for Afternoon Shift Monday -Friday, 16:00 start time.
The position requires a self-starter with a safety first attitude and new employees will be given extensive training to support them to be successful.
- Work autonomously delivering bulk gas
- Participating in company and customer training and development programs
- Completing documentation in a timely and correct manner in accordance with legal requirements in line with company and customer procedures
- Providing excellent customer service
- Following verbal and written procedures
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Current and valid HR licence (or higher would be advantageous)
- Current Dangerous Goods licence
- Solid understanding of the VIC road network
- Safe driving history
- Experience with bulk gas deliveries (advantageous, not required)
- Basic Fatigue Management certificate - bonus
- Familiar with using an in cab data terminal
- Be able to pass a Commercial Driver medical including drug & alcohol test
- Willing to undergo Police background checks
If you believe you have the above experience and have a real passion to succeed in a challenging environment then click Apply for this Job today.
Alternatively send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agencies please note that this role will be filled via our internal recruitment team therefore you need not enquire, thank you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Dangerous Goods drivers licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.