APS4 Project Officer
Multiple Temporary Opportunities Available within Federal Government
Hays is proud to partner with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) in preparation for the next Federal Election.
Your new role
APS4 PROJECT OFFICER
The Project Officer supports the administration of matters relating to corporate, governance and election readiness functions. The Project Officer contributes to the administration of specific projects relating to the conduct of an Electoral Event.
- Assist with the planning, scheduling and completion of components of projects
- Check project progress including monitoring schedules, and checking budget data
- Accurately record project expenditure and resource allocation
- Conduct research and analysis, providing reports and conclusions on findings and assist in the drafting of policy and delivery of projects.
- Support the delivery of administrative, financial and human resource functions in the work area
- Receive and receipt payments of funds in relation to projects or wider programs
- Prepare minutes of meetings and/or committees, boards or other project and program for a and provide general administrative support for secretariat work within a project
- Build rapport and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Assist in the planning and preparation for Electoral Events
What you'll need to succeed
- have a strong attention to detail,
- be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines,
- be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, and
- have a positive and motivated working attitude.
- experience in successfully completing allocated tasks and delivering quality results.
- demonstrated ability to coach and mentor staff, encouraging team improvement and promoting professionalism.
- Ability to conduct analysis and research and report on findings with the ability to contribute new ideas
Due to the nature of this role, to be eligible for this position applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen
- be able to obtain and maintain a Police Check
- be able to sign a Political Neutrality Statement
- be available to work for up to 8 months
- be able to provide contact details of two referees, including a current supervisor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
T: +61 (0) 2 8226 9625
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.