This is a great opportunity to work for a growing successful Australian Company located in the Adelaide CBD in a busy distribution center servicing all the retail stores and online customers.
The Order Fulfillment Officer role is responsible for picking, ticketing, packing and dispatching all online and purchase orders accurately and within required delivery timeframes.
We currently have a Picker/Packer vacancy in our Online Store, who is self-motivated and is driven to succeed.
These are casual roles, with varied hours. There are also permanent part time and full time roles available for the right candidates.
Our product is generally small and lightweight, so no need for a forklift license.
Order fulfillment duties
- Pick and pack orders in a fast, efficient, accurate and safe manner (daily).
- Ensure all orders have correct paperwork and shipping labels.
- Ensure all products are shipped in the correct packaging and, stickers applied to product packaging.
- Receive incoming inventory – ensure receipted quantities match the purchase order and goods stored appropriately.
- Use warehouse inventory management system and related computer systems to maintain accurate inventory and associated records.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high level of attention to detail and works efficiently and effectively. You work well with others and are proficient at using an inventory management system and Microsoft Office applications.
If you have experience with order fulfillment AND the following attributes then this may be the opportunity for you:
- Orderly, organised and responsible.
- Working knowledge of inventory programs for entering data.
- Physically fit (some lifting and moving of boxes will be involved).
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Capable of working with a small team to achieve successful outcomes.
- Availability Monday through to Saturday (but not necessarily every day)
- A sense of urgency
- Previous warehouse or online fulfillment offices (preferred but not crucial)
- A team player
- A passion for fun and hard work!
- May need to be flexible in work duties (store fulfillment work also)
A CURRENT Police Clearance is required before commencing these roles
The successful applicant will need to have a positive attitude, tackle tasks in an efficient manner and work quickly with few errors.
Hours will vary between per week depending on seasonal workflow at the Distribution Center, and the successful applicant would ideally start right away!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have experience with inventory management?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.